View Profile AvizuraNG

45 Movie Reviews

Pretty cool animation, but I was really expecting more. You didn't even colour the backgrounds ..

This would be a cool music-video for the remix you've used. Maybe make more stuff happen in the background? Shy Guys walking around etc.

This looks fucking amazing. I love how much work, effort and detail went in the animation and effects.
Only the human looks a bit overanimated and robotic sometimes. But that's just a nitpick.
I see that you use a lot of 3D/rotoscoping techniques, which does make it easier, but I'd be a bit careful animating humans and organic things this way.

The colour palette looks veeery accurate to the way the colours would look in the era you're inspired by.

Amazing work

Please upload the full animation when it's finished.
Don't spam NG with a 6 second clip please.

It does look pretty cool and I understand that you're eager to show the world what you're capable of, but please .. upload work that is finished.

spzltr748 responds:

yeah i realize ..sorry i was being too eager to show everyone ..its because im improving fast! so my apologies! im working on a the full version everything will be edited i'll add more effects to make it look legit and maybe mix my styles in animation because im currently studying a book that helps thank you for the response!

16 Game Reviews

Neh

The Graphics are awesome!
The gameplay is crap:
-it lags
-it goes slow...
The music is annoying
The 3D Effect is awesome...

FUCK YEAH!! I LIKE THIS!

This is the oldschool Newgrounds style! I really like this, but the enemies are hard to beat.

I like this!

The gameplay is great and the graphics are decent.
You have great programming skills!
I like this!

286 Audio Reviews

Sick! Has a bit of that Prodigy sound to it
Those drums are super punchy

Love this stuff. Heavy and so energetic!
Nice Amen chops too :)

feandesign responds:

Thanks so much bro! :D

Love this tune and the way you play with expectations melody-wise.

24 Art Reviews

Those colours look really pretty! I especially like the environment and how it fades to white in the background.

Only thing to improve on is maybe the anatomy of the characters and maybe the balance in your composition (where the characters stand). But overall it's a beautiful piece!

IoTheEternal responds:

the characters are supposed to be in motion - so the one on the left is tensed up with his arms ready to lift as he looks at the sprites in the sunbeam as his clothes billow, the one on the right has his one hand behind his head in a bit of a bashful pose as he raises his leg up for a fire sprite to rest on it, and the one in the middle places her hand against her breast and looks far ahead wistfully as her hair billows around her.

I wanted them all to be in the forefront so they were the main focus and everything else was a backdrop - thanks for the advice though! I drew the characters long ago and only recently filled them in with a scene and coloured them.

thanks for the review!

-shawn (Chronamut)-

Looks awesome. Not at all how I would imagine them in a reboot, with the red nose and red cheeks. But it does make me excited to see what the animation will look like.

JhonatanLechar responds:

Thank you! It's a personal project so I'm trying to push it towards my own style. I want it to have a strong "fingerprint" haha

Giving me a bit of Metroid vibes. Looks pretty damn cool! Did you draw the sketchy outline with pencil and colour it digitally?

(banner created by Stamper)

L @AvizuraNG