View Profile AvizuraNG

47 Movie Reviews

I like the snappy timing on your animation, really fits the voice acting.

Amazing work, I really enjoyed it even if I haven't played Death Stranding yet.
I especially like the way you portrayed the Mario items like the "?" boxes at the beginning.

Pretty cool animation, but I was really expecting more. You didn't even colour the backgrounds ..

This would be a cool music-video for the remix you've used. Maybe make more stuff happen in the background? Shy Guys walking around etc.

16 Game Reviews

Neh

The Graphics are awesome!
The gameplay is crap:
-it lags
-it goes slow...
The music is annoying
The 3D Effect is awesome...

FUCK YEAH!! I LIKE THIS!

This is the oldschool Newgrounds style! I really like this, but the enemies are hard to beat.

I like this!

The gameplay is great and the graphics are decent.
You have great programming skills!
I like this!

286 Audio Reviews

This is amazing! Great work, I love the build-ups and the way you mixed it with a high-energy dance beat at the end. Your melodies are so uplifting and make me feel positive every time. This is going on my MP3 for sure!

Only thing is maybe the snare, it could use some white noise or a bit more of a high end tail imo, minor detail. And some more cymbals and hihats... maybe just a matter of taste.

Will download/fave

EDIT: oh, no downloads?

I haven't reviewed this yet?

Sounds great man, very much in line with your classics!

Sounds like something that could be in Vector Man or a similar game. Is there a specific game that you had in mind when composing this?

It sounds pretty cool! I like all the athmospheric background sounds contrasted with the fast paced arpeggios and dance beat.

22 Art Reviews

I really like the colours!

Very nice! I really like the colour palette

Looks awesome. Not at all how I would imagine them in a reboot, with the red nose and red cheeks. But it does make me excited to see what the animation will look like.

JhonatanLechar responds:

Thank you! It's a personal project so I'm trying to push it towards my own style. I want it to have a strong "fingerprint" haha

Game Composer in training
(banner created by Stamper)

L @AvizuraNG